
So it has been awhile since I blogged. In February we went to the cabin in Bear Lake and shoveled snow all weekend long. We even brought Mandy along to help out. There was so much snow that we had to crawl in on our hands and knees. We made the most of it and shoveled the 3-4 feet of drifts that were there. We took the snowmobiles too.
The following weekend we went to Boise to help out there. We had a good time we did some trips to the DI and even got in a little skiing. While she was there Hannah thought it would be a good time to give her cousin Emily a haircut. If she was living in the south it would have been ok. PAPA had had enough of the Grandkids and decided to take things into his own hands.
When we got home the weather had started to warm up a little and some of our snow is finally starting to melt. This has been a record year for us. I am sure glad we have snowblower. We went to the doctor last week and found out that the baby is going to be a boy. So now we get to play the name game. Hannah has been up to a lot lately. It seems to always happen when Michelle is taking a shower. She decided to get Will in a swimsuit and couldn't find his so she used hers. I know, I know it is a rainbow suit. These photos will be used for his wedding!
The following weekend we went to Boise to help out there. We had a good time we did some trips to the DI and even got in a little skiing. While she was there Hannah thought it would be a good time to give her cousin Emily a haircut. If she was living in the south it would have been ok. PAPA had had enough of the Grandkids and decided to take things into his own hands.

When we got home the weather had started to warm up a little and some of our snow is finally starting to melt. This has been a record year for us. I am sure glad we have snowblower. We went to the doctor last week and found out that the baby is going to be a boy. So now we get to play the name game. Hannah has been up to a lot lately. It seems to always happen when Michelle is taking a shower. She decided to get Will in a swimsuit and couldn't find his so she used hers. I know, I know it is a rainbow suit. These photos will be used for his wedding!

3 comments:
The kids are so cute!! I about died laughing when I saw Will in the rainbow suit. That is way too funny.
Poor Buddy...he will have so many blackmail pictures! I love your blog...Now that the painting is done, it's time for an update.
Love, Mae
Hey Michelle! Cute blog! I love those pics of Hannah and Will. They are so so cute! We will have to have a big playdate soon!
Love, Cara
Post a Comment